Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Declare and Dash

Hey, Froggers. I'm putting myself on an actual schedule today! I really am! So, here's a Declare and Dash post. I have LOTS of new stencils in the shop, so feel free to check them out in my Etsy shop here.

This tag stencil is super for Bible journaling, midori journals, personal planners, and a variety of other mixed media projects.



This one is particularly fun with the Gelli® plate. I hope to have some samples to show you in the next few days.



This "Fanned" stencil comes in 6x6, 8x8, or 10x10 inches.


Sorry to say it, Froggers, but this is another one of my faves. You can all of it or just parts of this "Filigree Arrow" stencil in your journals, doodling, midori notebooks, Bible journals, etc. 


And I'll say it again, these tag stencils are PERFECT for traveling, like waiting in the Drs.' office, riding in the car, flying in a plane, or just pretending you're on an island in the tropics. Yeah, I like that last one.


And, here is my "Surround" tag stencil.
I'm having way too much fun.



That's it for today. 
And again, thanks for visiting! 
Now, on to keeping my schedule. Yups. I'm gonna do it! I swear!
Fondly, Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!