Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stencil of the Month Club

Hey, Peeps. I hope all of you are staying warm on this polar vortex kind of day. My outdoor cat was sequestered in the garage last night, and she was NOT happy. Her outside water even froze in her HEATED bowl. First thing, she wanted to be outside. Go figure. And, don't worry. She has a heated bed in her little house...that's protected from the wind...on the covered porch. And last night, she came out from under our deck. She must have quite the fur coat. 
Anyway, I just wanted to also let you know about my new Stencil of the Month Club here.


I'm very excited about this. Who doesn't like surprises? 
Here's a description, lifted from my Etsy shop:
Have fun with this craft Stencil of the Month Club with original designs by Howsewears! Keep them for yourself or give this to your favorite crafter as a gift! This subscription is for three stencils per month for three months (total of 9 stencils). One stencil is 8" by 10.5", which is great for scrapbook pages or art journals. Two stencils are #8 tag sized, 6.25 tall by 3.125 wide, which are perfect for card making and other mixed media applications. and will include a hole for convenient storage on a ring. These original designs by Howsewears are made of durable stencil plastic, cut with precision using a Black Cat cutter. Use all of the design or just sections for a custom look. These reusable stencils are useful for scrapbooks, tags, monoprinting, gel plate, fabric, spray inks, inks, paint, oil crayons, markers, molding paste, glass bead gel, gesso, chalk pastels, etc. 
Each order will also include and extra treat for your mixed media or art projects.
When ordering , please let me know if you've ordered any of my other stencils, so that I won't duplicate designs. 
Orders will be shipped on the 5th of each month.

Questions? Just let me know! 
Fondly, Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!