Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Not too early to think about Christmas!

Well, Froggers, I'm already thinking Christmas. Yups. Every year, I get to the time where I want to decorate, and then discover that I don’t have enough pretty stuff for all of my different themes. I decided that I need to get an early start, so here are some samples of my ornaments that I've been designing.
The design below was made with perfect pearls (swirls), Ranger Kraft Resist, and ugly chipboard numbers (that were once pink, and now they have been dabbed with a pearl dabber, then covered in glass glitter from Meyer Imports. Gotta love that bling.


More Perfect Pearls, Prima flowers, beads, and a keyhole. I think I need to go back and add a key.



Here, I played with some colorwash.


Another simple one.


This is probably my favorite. I need to learn to take better pictures. You just can't appreciate the glittered snowflake and the glitter on the Ranger tape.


I hope you enjoyed the little tour.
Fondly, Tami

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I need to start making my Christmas projects now I never have enough time!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say!